Stampin Up Spooky Cat Stamp Set
Stampin Up Cat Punch
1" Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1 1/2" Circle Punch
DSP - Stampin Up Spooky Night 3 x 8
Cardstock - Stampin Up Basic Black 2 x 2
Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie 2 x 2
Stampin Up Very Vanilla 2 1/2 x 4
Ink- Stampin Up Basic Black
Ribbon - Stampin Up Stitched Edge in Pumpkin Pie 8"
4 oz paper cup with lid (I got mine from Amazon)
- Cut apart one cup to use to make a template. Be sure to add to the length so the ends will overlap.
- Trace the template on the DSP and cut.
- Adhere the DSP to the cup with liquid adhesive.
- Stamp cat in basic black on Very Vanilla cardstock and punch
- Stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla and punch with a 1" circle punch
- Punch a 1 1/4" circle from black and a 1 1/2" circle from pumpkin pie. Layer the circles and adhere to the top of the lid.
- Adhere the cat to the front of the cup.
- Use glue dots to adhere the ribbon around the top edge of the lid.
- See the video for a full tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed the project and visit again soon.