What could be nicer that hot chocolate on a cool fall evening? Hot Chocolate made from a Lindt chocolate spoon. This small package will make a lovely thinking of you gift for someone special
Stampin Up Treat Time
2 x 3 inch Stampin Up Whisper White
4 x 8 inch
Toil and Trouble – fussy cut one pumpkin
Christmas Traditions Punch
1. Score short side at 7/8, 1, 2 ¾, 2 7/8
2. Score long side at 7/8, 1, 6 ½, 6 5/8
3. Fold and burnish all score lines
4. On the short side cut up each score line to first horizontal line on both sides
5. With the long side at the top remove the sections on the right and left down to the second score line on both sides.
6. Fussy cut the pumpkin
7. Stamp images and punch.
For all of the assembly instructions please watch the video.