This cute and easy box would make a great little table gift for a Halloween lunch or as a party favor. The witch shaped window lets the recipient have a peek of the treat inside. How fun!
Stampin Up Cauldron Bubble
5 x 8 1/2 inch Stampin Up Highland Heather
Scrap of Stampin Up Basic Black
Toil and Trouble
(1) 2 3/4 x 2 1/2 inch
1. Score short side at 1, 4
2. Score long side at 1, 3 ¾, 4 ¾, 7 1/2
3. Fold and burnish all score lines
4. On the long side cut up each score line to first horizontal line. Repeat on opposite side
5. Adhere DSP
6. Using witch hat framelit cut window into the top of the box.
7. Assemble box and add acetate window
8. Cut one hat and broom.
For all of the assembly instructions please watch the video.